Each online service limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimization) and is accompanied by information on:
- the data controller and the purposes for collecting this data (purposes);
- the legal basis for data processing;
- the compulsory or optional nature of the collection of data for the management of your request and the reminder of the categories of data processed;
- the source of the data (when data other than that provided via the online service is used to process your request);
- the categories of data subjects;
- the recipients of the data (only ELECTRO SURF in principle, unless specified when transmission to a third party is necessary);
- the retention period of the data;
- security measures (general description);
- the possible existence of data transfers outside the European Union or automated decision-making;
- your IT and Freedoms rights and how to exercise them with the CNIL.
The personal data collected as part of the services offered on electrosurf.com are processed according to secure protocols and allow ELECTRO SURF to manage the requests received in its computer applications.
For any information or exercise of your data protection rights on the processing of personal data managed by ELECTRO SURF, you can contact its data protection officer (DPO): by mail (with a copy of your identity document in case of ‘exercise of your rights) at the following address:
170 quai d’Octave